Monday 26 September 2016

Art Nouveau Water Lili Strip - mini tutorial...


Hello everyone,
I got questions on how I made yesteday's card and promised to make a mini tutorial.

  1. stack the (lower) border die and the Water lili strip and use washi tape (or other removal tape) to keep the die-templates in place. 
  2. Before die-cutting ink the die-template (thedetail  parts that are up), using gold metallic ink. You can ink directly to your die-template with your ink pad or use a dauber. I use a sauber when the inkpad is very moist (to prevent staining).
  3. Then die-cut and emboss.
  4. Leave the die-cut in the die-template and ink using a metallic silver inkpad.
  5. Carefully remove the die-template. Tip: for cleaning the die-template I like to use (non greasy) baby wipes.
  6. Trim the die-cut and glue upon a green card base.
The little silver flowers is a plastic trim I bought with Christmas (tree decoration).
I simply cut of a piece and glued it upon the ribbon using self-adhesive tape.

For stamping I used Delicate inkpads by Tsukineko.
The colour names are: Silvery Shimmer and Golden Glitz.

The die-template I used is by Spellbinders: S4-592 Art Nouveau Water Lilies Strip


If you have any more questions, please do let me know and I will help you out :-)

Have a nice evening!

Hugsss,
Yvonne



3 comments:

  1. Mooi gedaan en dank je voor de uitleg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the tutorial....it is most helpful. I am just wondering, though, where did you stamp? is it on the inside? I only see the silver and gold on the Water Lily strip....Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I before die-cutting I padded gold ink on the die and after die-cutting and embossing I left the paper in the die-template and padded silver ink onto the back of the die-template as shown on the step out pictures. I did not do any stamping on the card. Hope this makes sense :-))

      Delete

Wat leuk dat je een reactie wilt achterlaten!
Thanks for leaving a comment!
Yvonne